Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Quick update before I leave for happy hour in Arlington:
  • This morning, mail services came by and picked up the rest of the issues that we needed to send out to the contest entrants. That was a relief to get those out of here. Hopefully not too many will come back to us with the big red words stamped on them: Return To Sender. If you haven't received one for a while after today, send us an email and we'll check our records and try to get them out to your proper address.
  • I finally got around to updating our main website. I put up Peter Gizzi's bio on the contest page and then I posted new pics and bios on our "about us" page. We'll try to get more of those up as we get closer to opening day of our next reading period, which is in about a month.
  • And finally, I posted a mini-review of the latest Redivider here. It's a good issue.

No comments: